Led by growing health awareness and need for an active lifestyle, the global fitness products and services market has grown over the past decade. This report tracks the performance of the industry, providing historic analysis, as well as annual forecasts of the worldwide fitness market. The fitness market includes a wide-range of products and services such as clothing and footwear, training equipment, nutrition food and energy drinks, wireless health and fitness devices, as well as provision of gyms, clubs and fitness/training centers. The report lends an insight into the highly fragmented market by explaining the basic structure of the industry, dynamics, scope, market players and global outlook.
Request Sample Copy of the Report@
Overview of the global fitness products and services market
With the alarming rise in obesity-related problems in adults and health risks of a sedentary lifestyle, there is a need to stay fit now more than ever. Healthy and active living has been encouraged across the globe, and the fitness products and services market has grown rapidly. Large-scale modernization, rising spending capacity in developing countries, opening of fitness clubs and gyms, affordable training equipment available, personal coaches, and cost-effective and highly-advanced wireless healthcare technologies have fueled the growth of the market significantly. In addition, physical activity recommendations by the World Health Organization, government efforts to promote healthy lifestyle, and the consolidation of the entertainment industry into health and well-being to encourage exercising have further propelled the global fitness products and services market.
While the U.S. leads the worldwide fitness market, Asia-Pacific is seen as the pace setter. Treadmills dominate the physical fitness equipment segment due to rising popularity of home gym exercising.
Companies mentioned in the global fitness products and services market
The research report consists of a detailed section on the various companies that function in the diverse global fitness products and services market. Some of the key players in each segment are as follows:
- Physical fitness equipment: Reebok International Ltd., Body Solid Inc., Johnson Health Tech Co. Ltd., Life Fitness Inc., Heinz Kettler GmbH & Co. KG, PowerSport International Limited, ICON Health & Fitness Inc., Keys Fitness Products L.P.
- Apparel and footwear: Nike, Inc., Reebok International Limited, Adidas AG, Puma SE, Kappa, The Gap, Inc., Fila, and ASICS America Corporation
- Nutrition food and drinks: GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Abbott Laboratories Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Coca-Cola Co., Nestlé SA, Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc., The Quaker Oats Company Inc., and Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd
- Gyms, clubs and fitness centers: Gold’s Gym International, Fitness International LLC, Contours Express, Amazonia, Konami Corporation, and Health City
- Mobile apps: Endomondo ApS, Azumio Inc., MapMyFitness Inc., FitnessKeeper Inc., and Runtastic GmbH
- Wearable technologies: Google, Fibit, Nike, Neptune Pine, and Reebok
- Wireless devices: Adidas AG, Abbott Laboratories, Bosch Healthcare, Inc., Beuer GmbH, and Entra Health Systems LLC
This market research report analyzes the following geographies:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years